Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Never Cease for Peace

With all the world going a muck, uncertainty wide spread, I find comfort in knowing that peace is sought first.  We need to seek peaceful means in relating to one another on not just the individual level, but the state and national level.  Peace is what brings security and contentment in relationships.

The relationship that we have with each other impacts us at all levels of existence.  It is necessary or crucial to maintain peace to ensure the safety of everyone involved even in different countries.  We can only hope that America continues to be a champion of peace internationally and not apologize for its attempt to provide it.

While I won't bash every elected democrat politician here, it's not hard to see the current state of things under the Obama administration.  Why do we apologize for our great deeds?  This is a question that has left me stumped.  I don't know the reasoning behind it, but I thought I would disclose my thoughts about it with you.

We must never cease for peace through the spread of democracy and freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment